Features the combination of Norton's proprietary SG ceramic alumina grain and an open, aggressive mesh structure that makes it the fastest cutting and longest-lasting stripping disc available.
SG Blaze Rapid Strip's open structure design allows for aggressive cutting on metal surfaces as well as the elimination of loading on sticky coatings, adhesives and soft metals. In addition, it will not snag or shed when used to deburr edges. They can be used for stripping, light stock removal of scale, corrosion or rust on cast iron, steels, aluminum, fibreglass and composites, clean-up of flashings, epoxies and graffiti from all metal, stone and concrete surfaces.
Features & Benefits-
• 2x as substantial as competitive discs so last 2x (plus) as long.
• Heavy coating of Norton SG Blaze ceramic alumina long-lasting grain and advanced resin bond
• Conventional stripping discs and fibre discs can shed on rust-encrusted pieces. Blaze Rapid Strip discs will hold up, even when deburring edges
• Stiff enough to stand abuse but soft enough to prevent gouging and rework
• Extremely versatile: use one disc; apply some pressure to strip/remove coatings; lighter pressure finishes like a surface finishing disc
• Use on edge for deburring weld root forms
• Fewer safety, ergonomic, and environmental issues due to fewer change-outs, less downtime, and less production waste/landfill scrap
• Open structure; will not load on sticky coatings, adhesives, and soft metals (e.g. aluminum, etc.)
FREE UK SHIPPING ON THIS PRODUCT